A while back we suggested Zunafish as a good place for swapping used books, video games, CDs, and DVDs. Christa pointed out that, unlike Zunafish, which charges $1 per transaction, Paperbackswap.com is totally free (books only, though, not other types of media). I checked it out, and the selection is astounding. We've got a ton of books we're looking to unload — I can't wait to give it a try.
The latest on Parent Hacks
- Advocating for your kid in school when you really want the teacher to like you
- Brain Chase Online Summer Learning Challenge: Update + Giveaway
- Air Travel With Kids: 10 Tips for Long-Haul Flights
- Book Love: Better Than Before by Gretchen Rubin
- 6 satisfying meals to cook with a hotel coffeemaker or iron