Melissa's smokin'! Not only did she submit the clever Pez camera attachment hack (which got us Boing Boinged, thank you very much, David), she now has photographic evidence of her brilliance. Behold: two lids and a paper fastener combine to create a playing card holder that helps kids keep the cards appropriately fanned.
The latest on Parent Hacks
- Laundry hack: Write usage instructions on the washer and dryer with dry erase markers
- Air travel with kids: is early boarding actually helpful?
- Edit Your Life Episode 4: School Lunch Solutions
- Want to feel more creative and productive? Embrace your routines.
- Edit Your Life Episode 3: Why Edit Your Life?