Melissa's smokin'! Not only did she submit the clever Pez camera attachment hack (which got us Boing Boinged, thank you very much, David), she now has photographic evidence of her brilliance. Behold: two lids and a paper fastener combine to create a playing card holder that helps kids keep the cards appropriately fanned.
The latest on Parent Hacks
- Your kid’s first time at summer camp: 15 tips for getting packed and prepared
- Advocating for your kid in school when you really want the teacher to like you
- Brain Chase Online Summer Learning Challenge: Update + Giveaway
- Air Travel With Kids: 10 Tips for Long-Haul Flights
- Book Love: Better Than Before by Gretchen Rubin