Instead of spreading out a blanket or towel for floor play, I use a vinyl tablecloth with a fun print. This way, if the baby spits up, I can wipe it clean easily without having to wash a blanket or spot clean my carpet. Also was helpful when he was initially rolling and crawling because it helped him 'slide.'
The latest on Parent Hacks
- Advocating for your kid in school when you really want the teacher to like you
- Brain Chase Online Summer Learning Challenge: Update + Giveaway
- Air Travel With Kids: 10 Tips for Long-Haul Flights
- Book Love: Better Than Before by Gretchen Rubin
- 6 satisfying meals to cook with a hotel coffeemaker or iron