So many of you include interesting links in your comments that I realized my "no HTML in comments" policy is a real drag. I've turned on autolinking of URLs in comments, which should make it a lot easier to click around.
The latest on Parent Hacks
- Consequences vs. Punishment: How They’re Different and Why It Matters
- My five favorite hacks for Easter
- An online learning challenge that reveals real buried treasure…and a $10K scholarship [Sponsored + Discount Code]
- Chores for Older Kids: Hold Them Accountable
- Green Vegies for St. Patrick’s Day: 8 Kid-Friendly Ideas