Chris Brogan came up with a fantastic way to get the whole family involved in creating travel entertainment: record yourself reading books (complete with funny voices), add some music, get your kids to do a little improv, and then listen to the recordings while on the road. He even suggested piping the soundtrack into the post-vacation video footage. Great idea. Visit lifehack.org for the full tutorial.
The latest on Parent Hacks
- Advocating for your kid in school when you really want the teacher to like you
- Brain Chase Online Summer Learning Challenge: Update + Giveaway
- Air Travel With Kids: 10 Tips for Long-Haul Flights
- Book Love: Better Than Before by Gretchen Rubin
- 6 satisfying meals to cook with a hotel coffeemaker or iron