Michelle and Mike wrote in (separately) to tip us off to Baby Loves Disco, a traveling monthly dance party that transforms local nightclubs into kid-friendly dance halls. Real disco, real djs, real baby booty-shakin'. I have a major weakness for disco, and so do my kids. This looks fantastic. Check the schedule to see if Baby Loves Disco is boogie-ing into a nightclub near you.
The latest on Parent Hacks
- Advocating for your kid in school when you really want the teacher to like you
- Brain Chase Online Summer Learning Challenge: Update + Giveaway
- Air Travel With Kids: 10 Tips for Long-Haul Flights
- Book Love: Better Than Before by Gretchen Rubin
- 6 satisfying meals to cook with a hotel coffeemaker or iron