Claire Robertson, veteran blogger and the crafty mum behind loobylu, has just launched Kiddley, a blog devoted to "everyday ideas for you and your kids." The blog itself is a visual treat, but the content, of course, is what will keep you coming back. Arts and crafts, book suggestions, "bright ideas," and more…all of which gently encourage us to step back from the work of parenting and remember how fun it can be.
The latest on Parent Hacks
- Advocating for your kid in school when you really want the teacher to like you
- Brain Chase Online Summer Learning Challenge: Update + Giveaway
- Air Travel With Kids: 10 Tips for Long-Haul Flights
- Book Love: Better Than Before by Gretchen Rubin
- 6 satisfying meals to cook with a hotel coffeemaker or iron