Jay Allen, previously of Blogging Baby, is back in his own blog space. At the Pagan Bodhisattva, Jay has instituted a new column called "Parenting Mind Tricks," in which he attempts to apply the wisdom of the world's spiritual traditions to parenting. The first installment: imagine your children's memoirs.
The latest on Parent Hacks
- Advocating for your kid in school when you really want the teacher to like you
- Brain Chase Online Summer Learning Challenge: Update + Giveaway
- Air Travel With Kids: 10 Tips for Long-Haul Flights
- Book Love: Better Than Before by Gretchen Rubin
- 6 satisfying meals to cook with a hotel coffeemaker or iron