Dana Rudolph, publisher of Mombian: Sustenance for Lesbian Moms, has declared June 1, 2006 to be Blogging For LGBT Families Day. She invites everyone, LGBT (lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender) or straight, to participate by blogging on a relevant topic and then letting her know. Visit her site for details.
The latest on Parent Hacks
- Advocating for your kid in school when you really want the teacher to like you
- Brain Chase Online Summer Learning Challenge: Update + Giveaway
- Air Travel With Kids: 10 Tips for Long-Haul Flights
- Book Love: Better Than Before by Gretchen Rubin
- 6 satisfying meals to cook with a hotel coffeemaker or iron