Speaking of Ask Moxie, she's got a good post up today about how anyone with two or more kids manages to leave the house in a timely manner. I have a feeling Moxie's readers and parenthackers are similarly generous and will share lots of tips (I've already posted mine in the comments).
The latest on Parent Hacks
- Advocating for your kid in school when you really want the teacher to like you
- Brain Chase Online Summer Learning Challenge: Update + Giveaway
- Air Travel With Kids: 10 Tips for Long-Haul Flights
- Book Love: Better Than Before by Gretchen Rubin
- 6 satisfying meals to cook with a hotel coffeemaker or iron