If you used the baby fresh food feeders for your infants, you can use them again as ice packs for your teething toddlers. My son's molars have just begun to surface, and it has been teething hell. I finally found that I could put crushed ice in the mesh bag of the feeder and give it to him, and I could contain the mess and keep him hydrated. He loves it. I have tried dipping it in some juice instead of handing him an entire cup of juice (we are trying to avoid heavy juice intake), and it works just as well.
The latest on Parent Hacks
- Advocating for your kid in school when you really want the teacher to like you
- Brain Chase Online Summer Learning Challenge: Update + Giveaway
- Air Travel With Kids: 10 Tips for Long-Haul Flights
- Book Love: Better Than Before by Gretchen Rubin
- 6 satisfying meals to cook with a hotel coffeemaker or iron