I’ve discovered that the quicker I am with diaper changing the better. I’ve also discovered that my diaper cream tube gets more difficult to squeeze out about halfway through. So, I put toothpaste squeeze-Its on the diaper cream and it’s much easier and quicker to get the cream out of the tube!
The latest on Parent Hacks
- Advocating for your kid in school when you really want the teacher to like you
- Brain Chase Online Summer Learning Challenge: Update + Giveaway
- Air Travel With Kids: 10 Tips for Long-Haul Flights
- Book Love: Better Than Before by Gretchen Rubin
- 6 satisfying meals to cook with a hotel coffeemaker or iron