My daughter's hair is still baby-short, but the day will soon come when she requests sparkly barrettes and ponytails (I already see her staring longingly at the hair accessories in the drugstore). So, I'm studying. Here are step-by-step directions for french braiding hair.
The latest on Parent Hacks
- Advocating for your kid in school when you really want the teacher to like you
- Brain Chase Online Summer Learning Challenge: Update + Giveaway
- Air Travel With Kids: 10 Tips for Long-Haul Flights
- Book Love: Better Than Before by Gretchen Rubin
- 6 satisfying meals to cook with a hotel coffeemaker or iron