Parent Hacks readers notwithstanding, most families are still getting comfortable with the idea of using a blog as a family newsletter. PH reader Chris has been good enough to write up a simple family-blog-with-photos tutorial for all of those people who visit your blog and ask "how do you do that?"
The latest on Parent Hacks
- An online learning challenge that reveals real buried treasure…and a $10K scholarship [Sponsored + Discount Code]
- Chores for Older Kids: Hold Them Accountable
- Green Vegies for St. Patrick’s Day: 8 Kid-Friendly Ideas
- Social Me-dia: Going From Brand to Person Online
- Advocating for access to childhood vaccines: Shot@Life Champion Summit