Thanks to the wonders of Feedburner, I just discovered a site that was using my RSS feed to pass off Parent Hacks content as its own in an attempt to collect Google ad revenue. (You know who you are, @#$%.) So, I’ve added a little doohicky to the bottom of all Parent Hacks feed items gently reminding pirates (and readers of pirates’ sites) where the content originated.
The latest on Parent Hacks
- Advocating for your kid in school when you really want the teacher to like you
- Brain Chase Online Summer Learning Challenge: Update + Giveaway
- Air Travel With Kids: 10 Tips for Long-Haul Flights
- Book Love: Better Than Before by Gretchen Rubin
- 6 satisfying meals to cook with a hotel coffeemaker or iron