For those of you subscribing to Parent Hacks updates via email, I’ve changed the message frequency from weekly to daily. Things are happening fast on the site, and this way, the message length won’t get unwieldy.
The latest on Parent Hacks
- Advocating for your kid in school when you really want the teacher to like you
- Brain Chase Online Summer Learning Challenge: Update + Giveaway
- Air Travel With Kids: 10 Tips for Long-Haul Flights
- Book Love: Better Than Before by Gretchen Rubin
- 6 satisfying meals to cook with a hotel coffeemaker or iron