Heat individual slices of cold pizza in the toaster. Toasts up nicely melty and crunchy (not flaccid and unevenly heated as in the microwave). Toaster oven or pop-up kind works fine.
The latest on Parent Hacks
- Advocating for your kid in school when you really want the teacher to like you
- Brain Chase Online Summer Learning Challenge: Update + Giveaway
- Air Travel With Kids: 10 Tips for Long-Haul Flights
- Book Love: Better Than Before by Gretchen Rubin
- 6 satisfying meals to cook with a hotel coffeemaker or iron